Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Day


Today is Wednesday and the week seemed to drag by. There are only six more days of school left so I'm glad but also sad. I won't be able to see my friends for six weeks when I go to see my dad. Today for no reason I was a little on the sad side though I think I hide it well, probably just the hormones. Finals starts tomorrow and I'm nervous because I hate taking tests. In bio we dissected a frog and boy did the place reek...but it was still a great experience. So thats about all that happened on this wednesday....Before I go I should say I streaked my hair blue and everyone liked it especially me!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hey the hair thing is not that drastic. And poor little frogger. What did he do to deserve a poking and cutting? I wish I had a summer vacation coming up soon.

Keep up the polls on your blog pls. I like to take them.

Grand Kat said...

Poor froggy but good practice for when you go to college.