Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mistaken Identity


Today mom took me to go help her clean up her classroom. This is one of the cons associated with having a mom that is a teacher. Any way we worked in there for about 2 hours and all we had for breakfast was a small thing from McDonalds. So we were starved. We went to the pizza hut/taco bell that was close by. Mom ordered 4 of those personal pan pizzas they all were surpremes. Apparently they only have two pizzas of any kind at hand. Because of this we had to wait awhile for them to cook it. They said it would be five minutes but it soon turned to 10. Mom sent me and Little in to go see what was going on. But as we came in the guy was going out but we didn't know. Earlier mom saw one of her students go into the place so we were talking to her. The guy came back in and spoke too the girl saying "I brought the pizzas out". She had no idea what he was talking about. So knowing he was suppose to be talking to me I said"You brought them out" He looks up and says yes and gives me two free apple things. I walk to the car and tell mom what happened. Mom told me the guy asked her if she wanted anything for free due to the wait. She said that he could go get her kids(us) and that I was a tall girl with a ponytail. The girl that he talked to was wearing a pony tail but she was a blonde and my mom is definitly a brunett like me. Sorry dude that was a TOTAL blonde moment all your own. Now we have a new funny story to tell!!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Pizza Hut sures makes some good personal pan pizzas. I especially like the supreme topped pizza. Delicious.

Anya said...

It's a shame that they're so oily compared to the actual Italian pizzas. Nevertheless, I do agree that they're pretty tasty. It's not often my choice, but I end up with veggie lover most of the time.