Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lazy Day... Sort of


Today is Sunday so its my usual day to relax before another week of school. I did but I had to do my chores first and one of them was going grocery shopping with my mom. I really hate grocery shopping I find it very boring. We finally got that done and some good news was I got my blue hair dye we just need to make an appointment to go. Once we got home I had to make dinner for everyone I made creamy shrimp alfredo. It turned out pretty good so that's a bonus. There are only nine days of school left I can not believe how quickly the year went by. I know I'm going to miss my friends even though its only for six weeks. They better call, email, or write to me over the summer so I don't feel to lonely. Any way back to the rest of my day. We watched this movie called New In Town which was a definite chick flick. Then I made icecream with our new icecream maker and it was delicous. After watching some evening news I came up to look at my stuff on the computer. I noticed my friend made a new post so I decided I should do one too. Next thing on my agenda check my email,work on my book, and get to bed(I'm exhausted). Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

That ice cream maker sure does make a lot of noise.

Grand Kat said...

You need you to come cook for me, it all sounds so good!