Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dinner Trouble


Today was my turn to make dinner so I was going to make creamy shrimp alfredo again. So here I am making the food and what do I do I burn myself. I was putting the noodles in and the hot water burned my thumb. Now I have a very sore thumb. Any way today I have been cleaning my room from head to toe. I am tired but its getting closer I should be able to finish tomorrow. One of my friends actually made contact with me so that is good. We texted back and forth for awhile about random things. Thats all for now!

4 comments:

Black Cat said...

Wrap up your work Kit Kat. Momoko comes home tomorrow.

Grand Kat said...

I am sure that Momoko will be glad to get home and rest after all the fun she has been having.

Momoko said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH...poor itty bitty kitty....need mama to kiss da boo boo?

Black Cat said...

Oh no. Kit Kat you have 500 views on your profile. No fair.