Friday, June 5, 2009

A Friendly Call


Today was a day off from school and I was home alone. I knew I was going to be bored so I told my friend Brad I would call him. Last night though I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed early. Early this morning I still felt awful and went back to sleep. Around eleven I woke up and was feeling better. After eating some breakfast I decided I would call Brad. We talked for almost two hours and now he is a follower of my blog. I follow his blog so now we follow each others. We talked about random things and I learned that he likes to knit like me. Now I am going to try to do some chores for when mom gets home. Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

sounds like you had a great day, except for doing chores that is.

Momoko said...

What makes you think that chores are not the highlight of her day...I think Kit lives to cook and clean. I mean she is always mumbling things while doing them. I believe they are happy thoughts.

Black Cat said...

I was running late this morning. Really late. But when I went to work, Kit Kat was nowhere to been seen. I guess she was still sleeping. At least she was awake when I came home from work. Ha ha.