Friday, June 19, 2009

First Day of Summer


Today for most people would be the start of the first day of summer vacation, well not me. Early this morning mom somehow managed to get me out of bed around 6:20 AM. I was still tired after yesterdays pool party at my friends house so I was no happy about being up. Mom then took me to her school and I had to help her finish cleaning her whole classroom for summer. She said we would leave at eleven but when that rolled around we still had more to do. We ended up leaving around twelve. you would think that was all I had to do but no when I came back home I had to clean the fish tanks. After all this work one of the fish appear to be about to die(poor fish). The good news is that Little went to a friends house and me and mom are having a girls night out. We went to Don Pueblos(Yummy!). After the long and exhausting day I am finally able to relax for real. We watched a movie and it was pretty good. after the movie mom told me to go get something from the car. While I was outside I saw a little toad and it was sooo cute! Now to end a hectic day I'm making ice cream and probably going to bed soon!

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I like ice cream too. Hope the rest of the summer is more exciting then cleaning mama kat's class room.

Xero said...

Hey. You guys got Don Pablos? I thought I got a text message on my phone that was from Don Pablos.