Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stolen Nachos!!


A couple nights ago mom wanted me to make her some nachos so I did. Well when you put in the effort you might as well make you some too. So here I am with some nachos but after a couple bited I was stuffed so I put them in a container for my after school snack the next day. Well after a long day at school I was starved so I was happy I put some food in there. Once I got home though they were missing!! I found out when my mom got hom that Little had them for his breakfast(Why can't he eat normal breakfast food). I was mad but they were just nachos and I can make more. Next time though I'm putting my name all over the container in hope there is not a repeat of the show.

3 comments:

Black Cat said...

Mmmmm. I like nachos too. Can you get me some with my name on them? Ty.

Momoko said...

Seems like this happens a lot. Do you think putting your name on it would really help or just let the food thief know who to thank for the contribution?

Grand Kat said...

Make me some too, extra peppers please.