Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Day Out


Today I went shopping with my mom and Little. Our trip started with us going to the library where I got a ton of books. Then we went to Avenue where I saw an old friend and it was so nice. Then we all were hungry so we went to Subway for lunch. I bought my favorite and we sat down and ate while plotting our next task. Then we went to the hair salon. Don't worry I didn't dye my hair (yet). I did get it cut in a new way and I love it! The color might happen in a week or two...
That was my day and by the way thanks for voting it's really helpful.

3 comments:

Momoko said...

Shhhhh...I thought we were gonna leave the name of the place we ate at on the down low...cuz we didn't bring Black any.

Black Cat said...

No wonder I was the only cat that had hunger pangs. They left me and went to eat fresh. At least I got a cat nap in there.

Anya said...

Subway is the best place to eat foot-long sandwiches... or home.