Friday, May 29, 2009

NOOOOO!!


Today started as a very weird day. I was running a little behind and I couldn't find my shoe. When I was finally out the door I was late. As I was walking to the bus stop something awful happened. I MISSED THE BUS!! If I had been seconds earlier I would have made it but no, the trees blocked the view so they didn't see me coming and left. So here am with no bus and had to walk back home to get Black to take me to school. I made it on time but this has been a stressful morning. Thankfully the rest of the day was awsome. Even when I went outside in the random pouring rain I was in a great mood. Thats my day so far now I have to call my friend about an email address.

5 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hey. I blogged about this very same topic. But I linked to your story for the dreaded details.

Dane said...

I feel so special, is that friend me?! If not oh well, lol, its Brad. I got the message you left, and I remembered the address, yesh! I made my first post, kind of simple, but I'm so proud of myself. Nice stuff, blogging is really cool!

Momoko said...

Yeah!! Blogging is cool!

Anya said...

This kind of thing happens to me occasionally; however, I usually have other bus stops that serve as my "Plan B" and "Plan C," if all else fails.

Grand Kat said...

You do have a back up plan it is called Black Cat, right? I am sure as long as it doesn't happen often he will not mind to much, maybe a corn cake is in order!!