Friday, April 17, 2009

Clean Freak


Today mom woke me up before she left. She told me she wanted me to do all my chores before she came home. So I reluctantly got up to do my work. I had to clean the kitchen, the bathrooms, and my room. I also had to dump all the little garbages and do both her and my laundry. The whole time my brother just sat and watched tv and didn't do his chores. I am finally done and I am exhausted. The whole time I was listening to my ipod with the cd I just burned on it. Its THe Black Parade by My Chemical Romance and I really like it. Well catch you later cuz I'm to tired to write anymore.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

No wonder the house is clean today. Heheh. I had to go to work so I did not know what went on at home.

Grand Kat said...

Clean is good thing!!