Thursday, May 28, 2009

People from the outside


Hey apparently I now have one follower. Thank you Shadowolf for choosing to follow my blog out of the millions around. I guess I should blog more but it's difficult when you have a busy life. Feel free to leave comments. This week I have been tired. And when I'm tired I get really random. So here it is raining and all I have is the huge umbrella. At the end of the day I went to my friend and told him "I could kill someone with this" (referring to huge umbrella) and he just laughed. He told me that a rumor has been going around that he has"come out of the closet". This is not true since he is definitly not gay and plus he told me it wasn't true. I hate the weather right now due to all the humidity. Why can't Maryland be like Oklahoma with just plain old dry heat. Oh and Shadowolf if your someone I know please tell me because I would hate if you were just a friend messing with me. Please and thank you. The one you all know and love, Kit Kat

3 comments:

Anya said...

I can't stand humidity; it messes with my nose. That's what I learned from visiting Florida. Also: never, ever, EVER visit Disney World's 'It's a Small World.' It's repetitive as those Head-On commercials (assuming that you do know about those).

No; I don't know you. Probably the only reason why I came to your blog is because your profile was tagged with 'Warriors,' and I was looking to see how others of my age blog. I can't settle with one blog without deleting it and starting anew.

Yes, you can kill someone with an umbrella. I don't think you would, though. I just ignore the rumors; they rarely hold any truth since it's often based off of someone's opinions or views and someone takes them seriously.

Just blog whenever you feel like it; that's the purpose of a journal. It also helps you with who you are in case you're struck with amnesia. Does it even happen that often (anymore)?

Momoko said...

Ummm...if you are struck with amnesia I am not sure you would remember how to get to your blog...Kit...maybe you should leave bread crumbs just in case...

Black Cat said...

Note to self: Give Kit Kat some room when she wields the big umbrella.