Monday, March 30, 2009

Blisters



THis weekend my family and I went camping (again). It was for my brother so he could see the boy scout troop he would be in soon.He couldn't go alone so we made it a family affair. I agreed to go before I found out that my spring fling was on the same day as the trip (NOOOO!). I knew there was going to be a hike, they said about 6 miles there and back They lied the hike ended up being a terrible 10 mile hike through the mountains. I only went five and had Mama cat pick me up. The reason why is I didn't have the proper shoes and got huge blisters on the side of my feet. It was cold and wet and full of immature boys. Yes I was the only teenage girl there and it was really akward. One of the boys kept staring at me and it was kinda creepy. Sorry boy but I have some one else in my sights. One of these days I'll get enough courage to tell him how I feel. But for now I'm happy as friends. I'm inviting him to my birthday mall trip hope he can come.

4 comments:

Black Cat said...

6 miles were planned. You got rescued after 5 miles. That should work.

LOL @ "sorry boy". Poor boy scout.

Grand Kat said...

Blister's really hurt I feel for you. It was really nice of you to give up your spring fling for your brother, even if you had to deal with immature boys, cold and a tent. Hope your sweetie comes to your party, hang in there.

Momoko said...

"BOYS!" ummmm...who said you could invite boys to your birthday party...I am going to have to check the official rules to see if that is permitted!

Grand Kat said...

Mamma kat, remember when you were kit kat's age I think there was a boy or two floating around.