Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stolen!


First off I hate Tuesdays because they feel so random. Anyway today was the first day back from spring break. The day stareted out preety bad because when I woke up my cold seemed to be worse. Second was that my bus was super late today. Thirdly it was raining the whole time. That was just my morning before school started. Once there I turened in my multiple spring break projects. Every thing seemed to be okay until I got to gym. Some random person decided to steal my gym uniform. Now I need to get a new one and that really sucks. So being the teenager I am I decided I hate the world today because it looks like its out to get me.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Don't you hate when some random person rips you off?

Grand Kat said...

Now I know someone took your gym clothes but why I wonder, forgot their maybe? You wanted a new pair anyway right.