Saturday, March 21, 2009

Please CALL!!


I am not happy. My dad has not called me in like 2 weeks. This has been a battle for a long time because we both are very stubborn. he doesn't call and then i finally give up and call him it is so frustrating. I dont think he understands how much it hurts me when he doesnt call. I am just worried because Im not there and I miss him alot. I like telling him what goes on in my life. But when I do get on him for not calling he gets defensive and angry at me of all people. This is what it sounds like "Dad why havent you called" "Ive been busy" "Well you still could have made time to call me to check up" "Well if you want to talk to me then you can call"... thats pretty much how it goes. In the end Im in tears and really angry at him. He just doesnt get it at all. THats the one thing I expect of him is to call me at least once a week for a little bit not even a long chat just to say hi and hows he doing. Look at me Im crying now just typing this. I have asked him to read my blogs a bunch of times but I dont think he has yet. I hope he reads this one. I just let some of my feelings go and i hope he will listen for once.

7 comments:

Momoko said...

Ummmm...Canada is calling! Please pick up!!!!!!

Grand Kat said...

He care's but remember the
opposite sex doesn't really understand how we feel,even if they think they do.
Hang in there. Maybe you should email him the blog address just in case it got lost.

Black Cat said...

Did you get that call? I am hoping for you. Come on daddy. I don't see any comments from you on this blog.

Grand Kat said...

Hang in there!!!

Kit Kat said...

Just to put your minds at rest he did call me the next day.

Grand Kat said...

Great!!!!!

Momoko said...

But the real question is...did you hear from Canada?