Sunday, March 8, 2009

Someone Turn on the AC!!


We recently have had weird weather.It has been freezing and it even snowed on Monday. But starting two days ago it has been spring weather. I keep telling everyone to just put on the AC but apparently its still nice enough to just open a window(BOO!!). Right now i have two fans on in my room and it finally has cooled down enough so it is comfortable. Other than the freaky weather my life has been ok.Mom is getting a new car soon I think she should stick to Honda personally, but she has to be difficult and look at diffrent brands. My dream car is a lime green yes lime green voltswagon bug. I will be 15 soon so soon I will be able to drive(YES!).I can not wait.

5 comments:

Grand Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grand Kat said...

OH NO, another teenager on the road!! I know you can't wait
until the big D-R-I-V-E takes place. I think the lime green ones look cool. I would like just a new car period but I will have to wait until I am older and grayer.

Black Cat said...

I vote for a new Toyota for Mamma Kat. Then again, I agree with Little Kat when he says the Nissan Rogue looks good.

Black Cat said...

Good think old Black Cat did not turn up the A/C too soon. It is actually quite cold again here where we live. In fact, the heat is keeping us happy once again.

Momoko said...

Hmmm...I wonder what the comment said that you deleted?