Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleeping Out


On Saturday I had to go to the library to work on a project for school with my group. It took us about 6 hours to finish because we were easily distracted but we got it done and it looks awsome. When I came back home I was so tired but apparently my brother wanted to put up the tent then and now. So we did in the rain and it was very cold. Then somehow he persuaded me to sleep in it with him. it was freezing outside but I went anyway. The next morning I was sore all over and cranky. My mom asked why I didn't come in when she came to check on us. the truth was I was to cold and tired to get up. Once I came in I went upstairs to my room and slept for another 5 hours. I have to go around and do this again in another 2 weeks(UGH!!). Hopefully the ground will be even!

3 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hey I have to go camping in two weeks too. Maybe we can somehow get out of it. Muhahahah.

No I guess that would not be right. Mamma Kat likes when we do things as a family.

We got to be "team players" right?

Momoko said...

I cannot believe you let your brother talk you into sleeping out again. Maybe he is too cute for his own good!

Grand Kat said...

SLEEPING OUT IN A TENT CAN BE FUN BUT I LIKE THE COMFORT OF A MOTEL!!