Thursday, February 25, 2010

Worst Student Ever


A few days ago mom told me Little was getting spots on his face.Oh my! I can't believe my little brother is almost a teenager(just don't say that around mom). Mom wanted me to show him how to wash his face so we both headed to the bathroom. Little said mom bought him some stuff before but it was just spot touch-up stuff. I showed him the facial wash I use and put a little in his hand. Thus began our adventure. I tried for like 5 minuets to get him to put it on his face. When he finally did he wouldn't wash it off. I don't think even my brother wants to admit his teenage hood. After he was all washed up I couldn't help thinking about me when i first experienced this. Boy, that was a confusing time and it still is. Life just seems to speed by faster as you get older,which is pretty sad. I guess I should start trying to make the most of it while I can.

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Your being such a good sister.
Keep up the good work!!!

Black Cat said...

No way. Little Kat is just the baby. He can't be s teen yet.

Grand Kat said...

Need more blogs!! Good luck with the driving lessons.