Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baking Frenzy

Since we have been buried under all this snow I have been stuck in the house. So in order to get something to do i have been baking almost everyday. This does two things, first, it warms the kitchen, and two, it gives us some yummy things to chow down on.I can't wait to go back to school though because I really miss my friends. I love my family and all but sometimes you just need to get away. In other news I have the all time high score on bowling on the wii (258!!). Now my family won't play with me unless they can impose a handicap on me(this really sucks). Since we had the power outage I am proud to say all my fish are alive(they are some tough fish). Well thats it for now!

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Yea for the fish and the bowling scores. I don't know why they will not let you play, such poor losers! You can play with us any time. Friends or are you missing any one special?

Black Cat said...

Kit Kat can play Wii bowling with us. She just has to bowl blindfolded to keep it fair.