Monday, April 12, 2010

Driving


Two weeks ago I was able to get my learner's permit. And ever since then I have been driving almost everyday. My friends are really supportive and that makes me happy. My birthday is coming up soon and I can't wait! School is going well too, I am glad its 4th quarter already, the time just flies by. My family has been looking at houses. i really don't want to move ,because I like are house and were we are. But, I still come along because I want my opinion to be heard if we really do end up moving into one of the houses. Well thats it for now!!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

By the way things are looking, we are probably not going to move after all. Houses are just too expensive.

Grand Kat said...

FINALLY A BLOG!!

I am glad that you are getting better at driving it just takes practice,also nerves of steel for the instructor. Sounds like every thing is coming along and you should have your license before long. Keep up the good work.