Friday, February 12, 2010

Dressing Up

Today we went to a memorial service. My mom's friend(who was my 4th grade teacher)lost her mother.In order to go my mom wanted us all to dress up. She said "no jeans" which is a problem because I do not own any dress slacks. I rummaged through my drawers and found a black skirt. But with all the snow I could not wear it alone (I would freeze!!). I went back to the drawers where I found some black tights. This was good except for the fact I hate wearing dresses or skirts. As soon as we got back home I went upstairs and changed into a baggy shirt and shorts(instant relief). Now I have been watching the Olympics and just enjoying lounging around the house. Well that's it for now!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hey I did not know that was your teacher.

Grand Kat said...

That sounds like you did a nice thing by going to the memorial service.