Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Driving Again


Today I needed to go to the library,so that meant I had to drive there. So here I am getting ready and Black wanted me to go a diffrent way. I was ok with that and we got to the library in one piece. Then we decided we needed to go to the grocery store and I didn't want to drive there which I didn't have to until we were finished at the store. Then black decided to make me drive on the interstate...I don't know how I made it in one piece . I hope to not to do that again any time soon. Well thats all for now about my interesting drive.

4 comments:

Black Cat said...

The highway driving went fine. Keep up the good work Kit.

Grand Kat said...

Good job, you have to practice driving to get your license. Think
drivers license!!

Grand Kat said...

Ok it has been to long with out a nore from the kat, let's get typing!

Dane said...

gz! (grats)
I wanted to tell you that I'm posting again, I started a new blog, thanks to Em- I mean Black Cat who inspired me to write a story-blog. Hers is probably a lot cooler and more "general-public friendly," but you gotta check out my awesomely dorky blog. Its gonna be awesome! I hope you start blogging too soon. Give me some ideas for how you and everyone else want to be incorporated into the blog.