Monday, October 12, 2009

SMACK!


As I was sitting at our dinner table alone I was looking out the big window in front of me. It was a pretty nice day out. As I was finishing up my food I saw something coming towards the window. It came closer until I realized it was a bird. The darn bird smacked right into the glass! Not wanting to disturb any one in the other room I held back the laughter that came after the bird flew away. This would not have been the first time this has happened to me though. I guess those birds mistook the window for forest but I definitely got a laugh out of it! Tomorrow is era day at school and I am Rome I'm ready to go!

3 comments:

Black Cat said...

I have two thoughts about this story. One is that I was in the other room, and I did not hear any birds crashing into the window.

My second thought is that when you are in Rome, you should do as the Romans do. So I recommend wearing a toga. However you should not try to eliminate your competition through murder.

Grand Kat said...

I wonder if the bird had been watching the windex commericals?

Black Cat said...

Or maybe we washed out windows with Windex. Poor bird.