Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Evanescence


My friends wanted me to listen to this group. I recognized some of songs but I have to say the band is awesome. Anyway a few minutes ago I turned on my computer and saw one of my friends was online. I wanted to talk to him because I rarely catch him on when I am. The problem was I made a promise to go with mom and go exercise with her so when I got back upstairs he had logged off.. :(
No worries though I will probably see him tomorrow! Well that's all for now!

4 comments:

Anya said...

Yeah, Evanescence is pretty good. Personally, I wish they didn't have so many negative songs; that's probably why I like Within Temptation more.
Here, listen to this and tell me what you think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piNMccsKT0o
It's a Within Temptation song; Frozen.

Goren said...

My favorite song of evanescence, and the only one on my playlist, is Bring Me To Life. It is rock and something to do with suicide I think lol... I just like the music and voice, I don't really care what most songs are actually trying to say lol. I never pictured you listening to rock, do you?

Black Cat said...

All I know about Evanescence is Bring Me Back to Life. Top notch song. That lead singer rocks.

Dane said...

Oh yeah, Black Cat... I thought you were somebody I knew so yeah... ignore that weird comment about me saying hi to you lol