Monday, October 5, 2009

Movie Night


Today I went with my friends to their church and we had a movie night. I got off the bus and stayed at my friends house until it was time. I met a couple of her friends she always talks about. I got home alittle while ago and decided to check out my friends new blog. Mondays always leave me soo tired and it only reminds me tomorrow is Tuesday...darn. The puppet I got at the renasance festival is soo awesome I might wear it too my school's crazy day. Anyway thats all for now!!

5 comments:

Black Cat said...

I must say the puppet makes you stand out in a crowd. It is freaky to see a puppet appear to move on its own.

Momoko said...

I want a puppet!

Goren said...

Oh wow you have a puppet?! I so want to see it, a medieval puppet is so awesome! Is it like a jester or an animal or what?

Oh yeah I've been using the name Goren to identify me now... so I'm not like some weird stranger that knows stuff about you xD

Anya said...

I'm pretty into renaissance stuff... more like medieval stuff like swords and armor. What does the puppet look like?

Do we even get Crazy Days in high school? I know it would get hectic...

Grand Kat said...

Sounds cool, need pic's