Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gym Anyone?


At school we have health the first half of the school year then gym the next. Well now it has happened but some of my good friends had to switch.My crush in particular left to go to a different lunch, we all were sad. The good thing is I see him everyday still. So far gym hasn't been so bad my teacher is pretty awesome.I got my locker the other day so now its time to dress in our uniforms. They are not as bad as my old schools but still.Its personal fitness so my teacher had to take our measurements.It was so embarrasing!Hopefully he'll teach us things that will help me. I know that I've been doing pretty good so I am happy.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

I want to hear more about gym class. Keep on blogging about it pls.

Grand Kat said...

Gym wasn't my favorite subject in school either, hated doing the shower thing. The sports I liked.
Hope you enjoy that too. Have fun anyway.
Sorry about your crush having a different lunch hour. Iam sad for you.