Thursday, July 1, 2010

First 3 Days

I've been in Maine for three days and it's been pretty fun. What with the staying up until I nearly pass out to the waking up after noon. I miss my friends but it still is really fun here. My dad is making chicken for dinner but in the process he set of the smoke detector.So now there is this smoky haze in the house... oh well. I finish the new book I got called "Fallen" it was a really good book but now I need to wait until fall for the next book in the series...sigh. Well thats all I got for now.

3 comments:

Black Cat said...

Isn't Fallen a movie too?

Momoko said...

It is a movie or TV show about an angel. Does this book have anything about angels?

Grand Kat said...

I saw the movie and TV show the Fallen, the guy was real cute in it.
Is it the same thing?
Glad you are having a fun time!!