Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Midterms

This week is midterm week and it really sucks. I have to take everything I have learned these last few months and apply them in this one major test. It is driving me crazy!! The only good news is tomorrow is the end and i am free to start new for third quarter. I finished reading the lightning thief and it was actually really good. Next step is to go see the movie and see how badly they killed it. For once I have done a new years resolution of exercising more. In fact I have been doing it everyday. Thope I do tomorrow is chemistry and I hope I get some right at least. Thats all for now.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

I am all ready to watch that Percy Jackson movie. The previews look great. Good luck 2 u on ur test.

Grand Kat said...

Where are all the blogs?