Thursday, September 10, 2009

New York


This past weekend I went with some friends to New York City. We went to see a Broadway play, Wicked, which I recommend you see if you a chance. I saw soo many amazing places like time square and the natural history museum. We stayed at a really nice hotel and there was a huge grocery store across the street. We rode on the subway which was pretty cool. The only problem was there was alot of walking and by Monday I was ready to come home. Before we left we went to Chinatown and ate some great food even though everyone wanted to sell me a handbag... Well that was my brief summery of my trip.

4 comments:

Black Cat said...

The real question is whether the people were trying to sell you Coach handbags. If so, I should have given you some money to pick up one or two. They say you can get a great deal on the streets of New York.

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like you had a great time and I am looking forward to seeing your pictures. Blog soon.

Momoko said...

I want taste-buds and a handbag!

Anya said...

Snap! We should've watched Wicked when we were at NYC! (my mom and I) None of the musicals there really caught my attention...