Thursday, September 25, 2008

Being a Teenager


Being a teenager in this modern day society can be very tough on anyone. I know for a fact that half the time I wish it would end. As a teenager you are trying to become independent but everything around you makes it nearly impossible. You not a child who only cares about when they can go out side to play. On the other hand you are not an adult and can not make a decision without anyone telling you you can't do it. So in this in between time you try your best to make yourself heard even though no one will truly listen to you. I have gotten into numerous fights with my mom because of chores. As a little kid you want to help your mommy with the chores but once you are a teenager it seems that your parents treat you as their personal slaves. Some can't take the pressure but I will because before I know it I will be able to make my own rules and live my life the way I truly want to live it. Being a teenager comes with many new experiences which I will be happpy to endore but I must always try my best to let my voice be heard.

1 comment:

Black Cat said...

Hey kit kat. The teenager years are the best ones. Yes you do not have a lot of rights. But you are free. You have little responsibilites. You will find this out soon enough. Enjoy the good years.